3.11.2008

Happy Birthday Bri!

I hope you have a fantastic birthday. In honor of your 29 years, 29 things I love about you: you're beautiful you can sew are creative make me laugh sing a mean Kenny Rogers like Karaoke play with face cards have the best bootie jiggle EVER! bust a Britney move any day don't like fight-wrestling have my back love beef sticks & cheese are the only person who cheers with me (literally) are small town, just like me are a great mom listen when I'm ranting etc... help me with no questions asked have the best stories no matter how many times I hear them wear long pants in 115 degree weather wash your hair only when needed =) are so spontaneous... support the local law enforcement take good pictures even though you won't admit it would take a bullet for me are a good dance partner, for Rob make a good road trip companion on the road to Blythe would make a music video with me give wonderful Sharing Times love the 80's I listed about seven extra but realized I was over the 29 mark so you'll have to wait to hear the rest until you're older. Thanks Bri(a) for being you and for making my life the cream of the crop. I love you and look forward to living next door to you! =) Happy Birthday!! 2U

5 comments:

510Jen said...

Sniff, Sniff. I love this post. I love this everything about you too. I think I missed the dancing with Rob part it must have happened in the three years we have been apart. Oh it will be so soon and I won't be missing out. Quit making memories without me k. Love ya and hope you had a great day.

Kim Skinner said...

Yes, Happy Birthday you karaoke girl you. The case of "little chubbies" is on its way! ;)

bri said...

Tresure you are so cute. It is so fun to get on your own blog and find something new posted. You are sweet. Thank you for the other birthday wishes Jen and Kim. Jen the dancing with Rob was about a year ago I think our neighbor had a big birthday party and I danced crazy with the totally Drunk guy named Rob. Ben was so proud.

tj said...

Bri-I was thinking of you on your b-day. I love so many of these things about you too. It made me miss the good old days when we lived close.

Melissa Gardner said...

sorry i am late, but i thought of ya and need to bring your treat by or i'll give it to ya at preschool.
Happy Belated Birthday..
love ya, melissa