
James loves to unload the dishwasher all by himself.

The boys coloring the sun that our neighbor carved in the cement.
Masterpiece!

Luke and James playing in some Costco boxes

Every night after we put James to bed we hear little
footsteps running across the floor upstairs.
Later this is what we find.

What is this that James loves eating so much
that he licks the plate? Tomatoes.
He LOVES them.
7 comments:
SO cute...I love your kiddos!
Man I miss those boys!
Your boys are so cute. I love the picture of James sleeping with all of his cars. Oh KIDS?
I love that you got him actually licking the plate! Hilarious!
I added you to my blogroll so I can check out you and your cute family some more!
That's awesome! You have such cute pictures!!!
Hey Weirs! Love the blog. Soph also LOVES tomatoes.
Hey Bri! Since your blog isn't private anymore at least for now, I'm adding you to my list so I can check out your cute family happenings!
Post a Comment