Halloween
Halloween was great this year. We had our ward Trunk-or-treat Thursday, Ben and I went to an adult Halloween party Friday night and then we went Trick-or-treating Saturday night.
Cute pics sis. The kids look great. And I love the one of you and Ben. You look beautiful and the red lipstick looks a lot better on you than me for sure!!!
I was just catching up with Ohio friends and came across your blog from Budges. What a cute little family... you got your girl, Yay! -Julie Robinson (cleanmouth2@gmail.com)
6 comments:
bri- i completely love the costumes. your kids are so darling. wish I could know them in person. miss you already. had a blast this weekend.
xoxo
So you didn't tell us who you and Ben were... Way cute hope you had a happy halloween!
Cute pics sis. The kids look great. And I love the one of you and Ben. You look beautiful and the red lipstick looks a lot better on you than me for sure!!!
Oh Cowgirl Brynlee! They all look awesome especially my friend Brianna Bertola!!
Once again Bri I love your costumes. Could you look any hotter?
I was just catching up with Ohio friends and came across your blog from Budges. What a cute little family... you got your girl, Yay! -Julie Robinson (cleanmouth2@gmail.com)
Post a Comment