Super cute pictures. Looks like you had a great Easter. Is all that snow in Arizona??? Or was that in Utah. I wish we could have got together while you were visiting, but I know how it gets busy when you come to visit family, especially when you probably don't get to see them often. Maybe next time, I would love to see you and your little family.
Brianna, I found your blog through Ashley's. So fun to see your cute family!! Your kids are all so adorable. I am glad to see that someone else from our class has a whole herd of kids. We have 4 little girls and are expecting baby #5. Where are you living these days? Well, hopefully we can keep in touch. Deanna Christensen Bulkley
Bri, I missed you during your Utah trip. I know how crazy it gets though visiting. We never seem to make it to visit our friends in NC when we are there to visit. I understand that family is first and i am last on the list:) So, next time I am getting a written contract from you!!!
Hi Bri! I guess I should read my blog more often...wow I just found a comment you left back in November! This is Julee Woods by the way. My blog is wuleejoods.blogspot.com. My email is julee_woods@hotmail.com
5 comments:
Super cute pictures. Looks like you had a great Easter. Is all that snow in Arizona??? Or was that in Utah. I wish we could have got together while you were visiting, but I know how it gets busy when you come to visit family, especially when you probably don't get to see them often. Maybe next time, I would love to see you and your little family.
Brianna,
I found your blog through Ashley's. So fun to see your cute family!! Your kids are all so adorable. I am glad to see that someone else from our class has a whole herd of kids. We have 4 little girls and are expecting baby #5. Where are you living these days? Well, hopefully we can keep in touch.
Deanna Christensen Bulkley
wait, snow? i want to go!!! ha ha. your kids are so super cute!
Bri, I missed you during your Utah trip. I know how crazy it gets though visiting. We never seem to make it to visit our friends in NC when we are there to visit. I understand that family is first and i am last on the list:) So, next time I am getting a written contract from you!!!
Hi Bri! I guess I should read my blog more often...wow I just found a comment you left back in November! This is Julee Woods by the way. My blog is wuleejoods.blogspot.com. My email is julee_woods@hotmail.com
Post a Comment