Brynlee loves shoes. She always has a pair on, but usually not her own. I find shoes everywhere, but never the pair together. I bought her these hoping she would use them rather than everyone elses. She seems to like them so far.
Is she already big enough to get into shoes? Wow, time really flies! Hey, I have something for you. When you get some time email me your new address! :)
6 comments:
i love those stripped leggins!!! Where did you get those?
We love Brynlee! Even if she steals our shoes...=) So cute.
She is so dang cute. I love her outfit. I am getting so excited to see you all. Love ya
How cute! I miss the dress-up shoes days :)
Is she already big enough to get into shoes? Wow, time really flies! Hey, I have something for you. When you get some time email me your new address! :)
Love the pink shoes.She is such a doll!
Post a Comment