Wow I miss those kids. Bryn's hair is getting so dark. I love love love the one of the 3 boys that is so cute. Miss you sis. Oh and thanks for the new look on my blog... You are the best!
love the pic of brynlee. just be glad you only have 1 girl and not four :) hey, i just got your christmas card sent back to me. when you get a second, send me your address, i must have it wrong.
Yeah, I still do like cats. I never thought we would get one, Justin was totally against it and I didn't know if I wanted to take care of one. But four years ago Justin came bringing home this little kitten for Taya (I never thought he would really let us keep it) She lives outside, and we only let her in when it's winter because I don't want her to shed in my house but she is really sweet we love her.
Your kiddos are adorable! I swear, it is so hard to get good pictures of young kids! But, I actually like the candid ones better. Brynlee is SO adorable.
okay you really need to post a new blog, I have only left three comments on this one J/K :) yeah, that would be so fun to get together, maybe we could meet in SLC or somewhere. For sure let me know when you come out!
7 comments:
Your little family is so cute. Hope you had a good Christmas!
Wow I miss those kids. Bryn's hair is getting so dark. I love love love the one of the 3 boys that is so cute. Miss you sis. Oh and thanks for the new look on my blog... You are the best!
love the pic of brynlee. just be glad you only have 1 girl and not four :) hey, i just got your christmas card sent back to me. when you get a second, send me your address, i must have it wrong.
Yeah, I still do like cats. I never thought we would get one, Justin was totally against it and I didn't know if I wanted to take care of one. But four years ago Justin came bringing home this little kitten for Taya (I never thought he would really let us keep it) She lives outside, and we only let her in when it's winter because I don't want her to shed in my house but she is really sweet we love her.
Your kiddos are adorable! I swear, it is so hard to get good pictures of young kids! But, I actually like the candid ones better. Brynlee is SO adorable.
CUTE fam!!
okay you really need to post a new blog, I have only left three comments on this one J/K :) yeah, that would be so fun to get together, maybe we could meet in SLC or somewhere. For sure let me know when you come out!
Post a Comment