11.19.2008

Spending time with Family {Tasha, Clint, ME}

7 comments:

Jamie and Heather Darger said...

Now thats one hot familia'
Miss you....hope you are settling in well.

510Jen said...

Could you three be any cuter.

Miss you guts...and your dancing.

katie said...

Have fun with your sister here! I found my piece to my stroller so I won't need to borrow yours-thanks.

houseofgirlsandjohn said...

I love seeing the three of you today. Brings back many memories!!!

Ballard Family said...

Bri,
I just found Tasha on my brother Jesse and Jodi's Blog and then found yours. I didn't know you have four kids, Wow it's been a long time. Your little family is so cute your kids are darling. I think carson looks just like a Bertola and your little girl looks alot like you. How fun to have a little girl after three boys. Are you guys in Arizona it sound like? Anyway I just wanted to HI, hope you don't mind me stalking your blog Have a Merry Christmas!
Ashley (Merkley) Ballard

Ballard Family said...

Taya will be 7 in January, yah, you will love having a little girl Taya is at such a fun age right now. I can have like real little conversations with her, I really do enjoy hanging out with her. It is so much fun. So how long do you guys plan on living in Arizona? it is permanent? Where are your parents (and the rest of your fam)at these days? Do you come to Utah very often? I bet you haven't been to Vernal forever, it's so weird to drive past your old house and think your parents aren't there anymore. Anyway, sorry for the 20 questions, and my two long comments in a row. It's just been so long and I haven't seen any of your family in forever. It would be so fun to meet your little family and catch up if you're ever in the salt lake area you'll have to let me know.

Ballard Family said...

We are still in Logan, I don't think we will ever leave I love it here. Sid and Alisha are both married and live here. Jesse lives in SLC and Nate is going to school in Provo. Megan will graduate next year and wants to come here to college so we'll all pretty much be here. It's so fun. My parents still live in their house, but say as soon as my Dad retires they're moving out here, they come up all the time all their kids are here. Thats cool Clint is a cop. So he lives out there too. Does Shay and Amy have any kids? Yeah, you'll have to let me know next time you plan a trip out I would love to see you!