
Well I am sure that most of you have seen the movie GHOST. Do you remember the part where Patrick asks Whoopi for a penny and slides it up the door and gives it to Demi. Well the other day I walked in and found this. I checked the penny and the wall, neither had anything sticky on them. Also this is a place in the house that even if the penny had been sticky you would have to move a heavy piece of furture to get back there to place the penny on the wall, so I don't think the kids put it there. Weird.
5 comments:
Very strange. Maybe you could be on Ghost Stories. Or maybe it really is Patrick Swayze haunting you for not watching Road House recently.
I totally need to have Brandon read this-you are known to him by your crazy stories. That is pretty weird!
That is a little freaky....
That is way wierd Bri...
I don't think it was any coincidence that Bri and I were making pottery that night and listening to "Enchanted Love Song".
Ben
Post a Comment