This is from a daddy-daughter date put on by the church. My dad and I had a great time. I always loved doing things with my dad. He is the greatest dad and, if possible, an even greater grandpa.
P.S. The dress I am wearing is one of the dresses that I made and won first prize with at the county fair.
4 comments:
that is sweet. i had to enlarge it to see all of the detail. you were and are quite the seamstress!
Bri!!! You're killing me. Why haven't I see that picture? Love the bangs...I see you can sew dresses so Heidee's isn't a long shot after all! =)
Bri-could you PLEASE make Maycee a dress just like that for Christmas. I am still laughing at your sweet bangs-love it!!!
i have a picture just like this one, bangs and all.. your so cute..
Post a Comment