Posted by Tresure: I asked Bri to let me be an author on her blog because I just had to tell you about the awesome birthday she arranged for Ben.

You only turn 30 once and Bri has been wanting to surprise Ben for a long time. So she decided to throw him a surprise party. Ben's brother Andy & his wife Sarah had it at their house, a few friends and family were invited. All the guests arrived early, of course, and hid in the family room. They told Ben he needed to sign some papers for the office so they got him in the house and "SURPRISE!" Ben had no idea and it was so fun. You know Ben, everyone likes him and it's so fun to get reactions out of him. Total surprise!! We had dinner and played games. It was so much fun and we laughed a ton.

Then there was the AWESOME birthday cake and Bens super hot hair!

Of course Bri got the face & just couldn't control herself...Ben & chocolate!!!!

She did it! She pulled off a great party with lots of fun but there's more...
The gift. Seriously, do any of you know anyone that's a bigger BYU fan? Bri made arrangements for Ben to have the day off so he & Brandon flew to Vegas for the day and went to the BYU vs UNLV football game. Yup, no work, plane tickets & football tickets. Ben loved it, loved it! Bri was very excited to have pulled off not only one but two great surprises!!! Good job Bri & Happy 30th Ben.
(Weirs have pictures of Vegas so we all need to beg to see them)
1 comment:
Thanks Tres, It's about D%$# time I stop looking at the Labor Day post. I almost peed my pants looking at the picture of Ben on the cake. I read this post to Jason and he looked like he wanted to cry about the part where Ben and Goates went to the Football game. Soon guys...soon.
I am so glad Tresure is an author you are gonna be busy girl.
Miss you all.
Post a Comment